top of page

Tumble dryer the cause of Ilkley pub fire


Ilkley firefighters were called to a blaze at Ilkley Moor Vaults pub in the early hours of Tuesday morning.


A tumble dryer in the basement at the building on Stockeld Road had caught fire, crews used 4 breathing apparatus and 2 hose reels to effectively deal with the incident.


Other crews from Otley, Silsden, Shipley and Keighley also assisted.


Specialist foam crews were also mobilised from Hunslet Fire Station due to this being a basement fire, however, they were stood down as not required prior to arrival.


Thankfully no casualties or injuries were reported.

Kommentare


bottom of page