It’s time to shine in LS29
The 2019 Ilkley Business Awards are now open for entries from businesses in Menston, Burley in Wharfedale, Addingham, Ben Rhydding and Ilkley.
The evening is a black tie event, which will be held at the Kings Hall and Winter Garden in Ilkley on the 15 March 2019 and promises to be another spectacular evening celebrating everything great about businesses in LS29.
There are 13 categories and businesses can enter more than one:
- Apprentice/ Trainee of the year
- Best customer service
- Business personality of the year
- Employee of the year
- Established business of the year
- Food and drink business of the year
- Health and beauty business of the year
- Independent retailer of the year
- Long standing business of the year
- Leisure & tourism business of the year
- Micro business of the year
- New business of the year
- Professional services business of the year
To nominate visit: ilkleybusinessawards.co.uk/how-to-enter The closing date for entries is 18 January 2019.
The awards committee would like to say a huge thank you to the sponsors for Ilkley Business Awards 2019! The headline sponsor Smartsearch alongside Walker Foster Solicitors, LCF Law, Stray FM, RDC Solicitors, Bright Wealth Management, The Clevedon at BenRhydding, Ashworth & Tennant Jewellers, The Wheatley Arms, UDentistry, Bistro Saigon, BNI, O'Connor Chiropractic Ilkley, Denton Hall, Erica Berry Flowers and Sarah Siddons Financial Planning.
If you would like your Business to Shine in LS29 don’t delay and get your entries in today.